SAS: Who Dares Wins star Ollie Ollerton has said he is embarking on “a brand original route with out a effort” after it became as soon as confirmed that he is no longer going to return for the subsequent series.
he Channel 4 divulge, which pushes recruits to their mental and bodily limits in a series of gruelling army-style assessments, will continue without Ollerton and co-star Jay Morton as portion of the teacher line-up.
The broadcaster said Ollerton had stepped a ways from the role to level of curiosity on his fitness app, Battle Racy 360, nevertheless would continue to be linked to the Australian model of the programme.
Ollerton has filmed 5 series of SAS: Who Dares wins, plus two series of the celeb plod-off model.
Morton will furthermore leave the divulge after featuring in its most most up-to-date civilian and celeb series, debuting as an undercover agent embedded inside the recruits.
Ollerton perceived to allude to the advance on Instagram on Monday.
In a publish to his 348,000 followers, he said that “comfort zones might simply also be abominable locations to dwell”.
“There’s no staunch comfort, lovely habit that is happy to repeat. You sit within it going thru the motions that might simply also be like a lifestyles long tooth ache.
“A straightforward extraction pushes you into rapid term discomfort nevertheless in flip will provide you with a brand original route with out a effort.
“A predicament the build it is most likely you’ll maintain the bandwidth for creativity and trend.
Ant Middleton and workers Jason Fox, Ollie Ollerton, Jay Morton and Mark Billingham (Channel 4/PA)
“When this happens to your job, your relationship, your lifestyles, request yourself if the inside messaging mirrored your want for its continuation.
“If it didn’t then here is the loss of life of something that didn’t relief you properly, and the subsequent birth of something thrilling and original.”
He concluded: “Embrace it, exploit it, revel in it.”
A Channel 4 spokeswoman said of his departure: “Planning for series six of SAS: Who Dares Wins is below draw, with strict security features and protocols in predicament to be clear a adequate filming ambiance, according to government advice.
“Now in its sixth yr of filming, some adjustments had been made.
“Ollie Ollerton has stepped a ways from this series after a vastly a success seven series with the divulge to level of curiosity on his original fitness app, Battle Racy 360.
“Ollie continues to be linked to the SAS: Who Dares Wins set apart as a DS (directing workers) for SAS: Who Dares Wins Australia.
“Ollie has made an worthy contribution to SAS: Who Dares Wins and the skills and skills he brought to the DS crew has been indispensable valued.
“We wish him apt success with his future initiatives.”
She said of Morton: “Jay joined basically the most up-to-date civilian series of SAS: Who Dares Wins, working undercover for the DS, sooner than joining the crew for the remainder of both the civilian and celeb series.
“Alongside with his uncommon Particular Forces skills he made a treasured contribution to the series.”
The assertion added: “We are in a position to be announcing the original line-up in the atomize.”
Ollerton, a fashioned special forces soldier, has been an trainer on the divulge since it first aired in 2015, originally working alongside Ant Middleton and Jason Fox.
He has printed a preference of books including Battle Racy and Shatter Point, about his experiences of despair and substance abuse, and launched a fitness app known as Battle Racy 360.